The Council collected donations for the Howard County Community Relief Fund that is responding to immediate needs brought on by the pandemic.
People are talking about the Howard County Estate Planning Council
- Christopher Helmrath, Managing Director at SC&H Capital said: "The networking at the Howard County Estate Planning Council has been great. The quality of professionals attending these events allows for meaningful discussions on mutual business interests.
- Charles Reichelt, a retirement plan wholesaler from John Hancock Life Insurance who tells us: “Being part of HCEPC has been beneficial to my business. I have been able to meet and network with professionals that impact many aspects of the retirement business market."
- Nancy Briguglio co-founder and Principal at Brightworks Wealth Management says: There is no need to travel to Baltimore, DC or Annapolis to network and hear top notch speakers on the latest estate planning topics. It’s all here in Howard County just minutes from the office!
The mission of the Howard County Estate Planning Council is:
• To form an organization of trusted advisors such as accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, non-profit professionals, trust advisors and others whose focus is on serving clients in Maryland, generally, and in Howard County, Maryland, in particular;
• To improve and enhance the members' ability to meet their clients' estate and wealth planning needs;
• To promote philanthropy in estate and wealth management planning in a way that creates a lasting legacy for the public good;
• To foster collegiality and cooperation among the diverse trusted advisors who serve our community; and
• To challenge the members to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards established within their industries.
For information about sponsorship use the About drop down and click on Sponsors. Or use review and download the information with a response form.
Howard County Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.