People are talking about the Howard County Estate Planning Council
- Charles Reichelt, a retirement plan wholesaler from John Hancock Life Insurance who tells us: “Being part of HCEPC has been beneficial to my business. I have been able to meet and network with professionals that impact many aspects of the retirement business market."
- Nancy Briguglio co-founder and Principal at Brightworks Wealth Management says: There is no need to travel to Baltimore, DC or Annapolis to network and hear top notch speakers on the latest estate planning topics. It’s all here in Howard County just minutes from the office!
The mission of the Howard County Estate Planning Council is:
• To form an organization of trusted advisors such as accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, non-profit professionals, trust advisors and others whose focus is on serving clients in Maryland, generally, and in Howard County, Maryland, in particular;
• To improve and enhance the members' ability to meet their clients' estate and wealth planning needs;
• To promote philanthropy in estate and wealth management planning in a way that creates a lasting legacy for the public good;
• To foster collegiality and cooperation among the diverse trusted advisors who serve our community; and
• To challenge the members to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards established within their industries.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at: http://www.howardcountyepc.org/assets/Councils/Columbia-MD/library/HCEPC%20SponsorshipInfo.pdf